It’s no secret that today’s Chief Information Security Officers are using AWS and Azure, and most understand that correctly built AWS and Azure infrastructures are actually more secure than on-premise environments. However, it’s time for CISOs to take it a step further by harnessing AWS and Azure services to elevate their security strategy and bolster capabilities through automation and custom security services. But how does a CISO do that?
CISOs Are the New Cloud Champions is an Insight Report co-authored by BreakFree Solutions and Barracuda, which details how to elevate security through a new operating model. Read this Insight Report to learn the properties of this transformational Security Services Operating Model (SSOM) and a high-level action plan for its implementation.
A few of this Insight Report’s key points include:
- The Service-Oriented Governing Process
- Bolstering Technical Capabilities Through Cloud Providers
- Security Service Evangelism and Adoption
- Investing in Security Automation
- Service Needs Identification
- Deployment and Launch of a SSOM
- Transitioning to an Integrated Organization Unit
You can download the full Insight Report here.